Period 6
EDM (Electronic Dance Music)
People might think that EDM (Electronic Dance Music) sounds pretty dumb and stupid knowing that there is hardly any people singing in it, not showing any feeling, but to the people that listen to it its much more that, the music is the feeling. The loops and mixes show strong feelings depending on the genre it is as well because there is also different DJ music for different feelings or moods. It cant be something silly and simple knowing that the fact to create a song is pretty hard since I am a DJ myself. It is much more than that to me because it makes you wonder.
There is different types of EDM such as; House music, Progressive House, Euro House, Jumpstyle, Techno, Trance, Dubstep, ClubMusic, Electric/ Elctronic Music, Hardstyle, etc. There is many versions but they all have there own remedy to it and feeling. I like all of them but the best type of music I like is anything that has to do with house music. One song that I love listening to is Animals by Martin Garrix because of the loop it has int the beginning with a clock and the drop it has.
No comments:
Post a Comment